- Location: West London and hybrid
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Contract
- Salary: c £70K - £80K + excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 26/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 03/06/2023
Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager– 12 month FTC
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager
Location: West London and hybrid
Salary: c £70K – £80K + excellent benefits
My client is a globally recognised brand and is the largest player in its field.
With a real emphasis on people development and determined strategic growth they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager to look at supply chain transformation opportunities. They truly are a company who strive to be the best in all they do and are an exciting business to work for!
- We’re looking for a graduate calibre Supply Chain professional from an FMCG or retail or food manufacturing background.
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain Operations, influencing external partners and project management
- Influential communicator and strong presentation skills
- A strong analytical approach to problem solving
- Can work with ambiguity and can challenge at all levels.
- As a key member of the Supply Chain Senior team you will develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers and suppliers and develop strategies and plans to support accelerated growth and innovation.
- You will manage and balance business priorities and ensure that financial targets are met.
- You will be the expert voice of the Supply Chain Operations team regarding customer needs and optimisation strategies.
- Connecting with functional heads to drive and launch projects is also a key aspect of this role.
- You will also need to influence decisions related to product supply that support top line growth and profitability.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this leading business , please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SCCRM to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.