- Location: West London and hybrid
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£60K + excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 17/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 24/06/2023
Supply Chain Commercialisation Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager
Location: West London and hybrid
Salary: c£60K + excellent benefits
My client is a globally recognised brand and is the largest player in its field.
With a real emphasis on people development and determined strategic growth they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Supply Chain Commercialisation Manager to develop end to end supply chain solutions for new products
- Degree qualified,(or equivalent) preferably in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or Marketing
- Project management experience leading (virtual) project teams
- Relevant experience in multiple areas of expertise within Manufacturing or Supply Chains, such as Production Planning, Engineering, Project Management, Manufacturing or related fields, preferably in the Food, Pharmaceutical or Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- Fluency with process improvement or new product introduction process improvement within supply chain
- Excellent interpersonal facilitation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to build and influence relationships
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organisation including senior management
- Works collaboratively and leads domain expertise within a team environment of cross-functional peers
- Acts as Supply Chain Operations’ (SCO’s) lead on cross-functional teams (SCO, Category, Creative, R&D, and Regulatory) responsible for the successful introduction of new products or product transitions.
- Manages and coordinates all aspects of new product introduction and transition activities within supply chain functions from initial concept to in-store availability to deliver a satisfactory flow of products to meet customer demands.
- Applies contemporary project management techniques and new product introduction techniques to execute product launches.
- Drives continuous improvement of the new product introduction process.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this leading business, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/CMS to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gilbert on 020 3794 3983 for a confidential discussion.