- Location: West London
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25,000
- Date Posted: 24/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
Supply Chain Assistant
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Supply Chain Assistant
Location: West London
Pioneering food-tech company, in the vegan market, creating plant-based meat for both retail and foodservice. You will provide administrative support to the Supply Chain department and Sales Team.
- Manage the dispatch and delivery of the products by strict deadlines given and work with the finance department on raising sales invoices.
- To work with the warehouse to manage and fulfil orders from food service and UK retailers.
- To investigate and resolve any issues that arise with failed deliveries, ensuring customers are happy.
- Regular reporting back to department manager & inform them of discrepancies, issues, urgent enquiries etc.
- Contact and liaise with all customer accounts.
- Answering emails, phone calls or letters to the company and dealing with a range of enquiries.
- Undertaking research as necessary to both inform and advise product development.
- Providing general organisation and any other general office support that may be required.
- Travelling to meetings as required by the role.
- Be numerically proficient to deal with invoicing, promotions, and general orders
- Experience of the exportation and importation of food to all around the world.
- A keen eye for detail to ensure all orders are processed correctly without mistakes
- Be data savvy and organised – Quick with data and numbers
- Work well to strict with deadlines and daily tasks
- Adaptive prioritisation as new tasks present themselves
- Enjoy multi-tasking – working both alone and in teams
- Degree educated or minimum 1-year experience in a similar role – Finance, Logistics, Operations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or similar ERP software
- Knowledge of Microsoft office – Proficient in Excel
- A growing vegan food manufacturing company, based in West London.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role the contact Lois Osborne on 0161 832 7463 or email Lois directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LO12000