- Location: Cheshire
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25-27k
- Date Posted: 17/11/2023
- Expiry Date: 15/12/2023
Supply Chain Assistant
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Supply Chain Assistant
- Do you have experience in a Supply Chain role in a Food manufacturing environment?
- Has your role incorporated demand planning, capacity planning and procurement?
- Can you clearly demonstrate your organisational, planning, communication and influencing skills?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will work closely with central procurement, production planning, goods in and the Supply Chain Manager to ensure the whole supply chain process runs smoothly and efficiently.
- The role will incorporate sourcing of site-specific raw materials and assisting central procurement with the integration of new suppliers.
- You will manage and collate Supply Chain KPI’s and provide management information reports on a regular basis.
- My client is a branded and own-label food manufacturer with manufacturing sites throughout the UK
- This vacancy is at the company’s Lancashire manufacturing facility
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref LO/15296 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463