- Location: Remote – preferably UK based
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45,000 per annum
- Date Posted: 02/01/2024
- Expiry Date: 02/02/2024
Job Title: Specifications Technologist
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Location: Remote – preferably UK based.
Shift: Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours a week.
- Reviewing product information against regulation and customer policies.
- Being accountable when advising customers and suppliers through quality, accurate and timely risk-based advice which will allow customers to launch products successfully.
- Reporting directly into the Team lead while completing formulation reviews, alignment checks and regulatory adaptations for one or more customers within their German speaking market.
- Approve specifications and artworks for projects while exhibiting a great understanding of labelling and retailer policy requirements.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written German.
- A degree within a food or regulatory subject with technical knowledge or ability to demonstrate relevant experience is essential.
- Will have a great understanding of legal requirements, challenges and consumer trends and have an awareness of relevant changes to the regulatory environment following changes to legislation and laws.
- Must have practical experience with specifications and artwork within a technical/regulatory role and be able to demonstrate risk-based decision making.
- Self-organised approach and ability to work to tight deadlines while demonstrating great communication and IT skills.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values internal learning and development.
- A well-established company within the food manufacturing industry that promotes career progression.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jodie directly at Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JE/15626.