- Location: Commutable from West & North Yorkshire. WFH Flexibility.
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Contract
- Salary: £35k-£40k.
- Date Posted: 30/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 04/03/2023
Specifications Technologist 12m FTC.
Location: Commutable from West & North Yorkshire. WFH Flexibility.
Job Title: Spec Tech
Are you an experienced Specifications Technologist looking to work for one of the biggest names in Food Manufacturing?
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a background involving technical & raw material Specifications within a food manufacturing environment.
- Set up approval for external specifications and relevant technical information in accordance with customer requirements.
- Refer to Technical Manager for specific work requests which require significant process changes.
- Work towards internal KPI’s and deliver a ‘right first time’ ethos.
- Review copy artwork, in line with updated customer technical and labelling policies, and include all regulatory changes that will impact on the accuracy of the pack information and labelling.
- Must have prior knowledge of writing specifications for retailers in a food manufacturing environment, chilled is preferred.
- Graduates are preferred.
- Must have Food Safety level 3 and a Health and Safety Level 2 qualification.
- Food labelling qualification or equivalent.
- With this opportunity you can develop and grow your skillset alongside some of the most creative brains in the industry.
- Part of a huge portfolio of food manufacturing business that supplies all the major retailers across the UK.
- Lots of chances for career progression with a clear path ahead of you.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then contact Hannah McGrail on 01618327463 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.email@example.com quoting reference #HM10829