- Location: South Yorkshire
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Contract
- Salary: c£32k
- Date Posted: 10/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 10/11/2023
Specifications Technologist 12m FTC
Location: South Yorkshire
Job Title: Spec Tech
Are you an experienced Food graduate ready to begin a career within an innovative branded and global business?
- You will be responsible for finished product specifications and ensuring they meet the right standard consistently.
- Create specifications for retailers, foodservice, B2B and branded products and ensure all data is correct and accurate.
- Answering enquiries and provide technical information for ingredient specifications including allergen, country of origin, shelf life, and nutritional information.
- Work closely with NPD, Process, Finance and Operation departments to ensure information is accurate and current.
- Ideally, you will be a graduate with 1-2 years’ experience in specification writing.
- It is important that this experience has been gained within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- You will need to be strong on IT and systems.
- With this opportunity you can develop and grow your skillset alongside some of the most creative brains in the industry.
- This innovative company has seen consistent growth since their integration in to the FMCG market.
- Great opportunity for somebody looking to begin a long career in food.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this role then contact Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.email@example.com quoting reference #HM14497