Specifications TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 24/02/2020
Job Reference: GG/6712
- To ensure all supplier specifications undergo a thorough review at the prescribed frequency and are fully compliant with company, Customer and Regulatory requirements.
- To ensure all supplier specifications are current, approved and available to the European business as required by our QMS and compliance standards.
- Working with NPD and customer provisional specifications ensure accurate, comprehensive and fully compliant Customer finished product specifications collated and approved.
- Work closely with raw material suppliers to agree quality parameters which support appropriate checks at goods intake to ensure compliance.
- Ensure completed Customer finished product specifications are up-loaded to Customer web based or electronic platforms in accordance with the Customer protocol or “code of practice”.
- To be the principle point of contact for any specification related queries either internally of customer based.
- Amend and update Customer finished product specification as required in accordance Customer protocol or “code of practice”.
- Ensure finished product labels are accurate, comprehensive and fully compliant with Guenther, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the management of the third part compliance sign-off process.
- Ensure compliance with updated technical policies, current labelling standards and regulatory changes.
- Diploma or Higher in a Food Science related subject
- Experience of Specifications
- Thorough understanding of Quality and Food Safety Systems
- Strong audit knowledge
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
- Ability to communicate at all levels – written and verbal
- Self-motivated and disciplined in work output
- Highly organised
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with GG/6712 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.