- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£26-28.5k
- Date Posted: 09/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/03/2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Specification Technologist to join my client’s expanding Technical department. They are a global brand who are going from strength to strength and are pioneers in their field.
This role comes with excellent future prospects within the company.
Job Title: Specification Technologist
Location: Greater Manchester
- Own and manage all technical data in various formats for the brand.
- Ensure that all product specification are up to date, compliant with company values and legal frameworks.
- Supply correct technical information as needed for registration documents.
- Review concept and final artwork to ensure technical pack copy is accurate and reflective of the product.
- Dealing with specification related queries from customers and within the Technical Department.
- Work with Regulatory to ensure all labelling is correct and compliant for relevant markets.
- Educated to degree level – ideally in Food Science or a similar field
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role in food manufacturing.
- Good communicator
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Meticulous attention to detail.
The good stuff:
- Hybrid working between state of the art offices and home
- Opportunity to travel within business – they have offices all around the globe
- Loads of opportunity to grow and progress.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/10430 to email@example.com or call 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935170.