- Location: Shropshire
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£30k
- Date Posted: 12/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 20/05/2023
Specification Technologist – Food Industry
Job Title: Specification Technologist
- Experience of retailer specification systems is essential
- Food related qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Food Industry role
- Experience with product launch and artwork approval
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- IT literate
- Supporting the site in the delivery and launch of new and existing product development and operational improvement.
- To play an active part in the NPD process, utilising technical expertise to deliver the technical standards expected.
- To ensure that all customer product specifications and artwork comply with all legal / food safety / quality requirements.
- Assist in the management of the Supplier Quality Assurance program and specification control.
- Assist in the Raw Materials and Packaging Materials operation on site ensuring all materials are assessed for compliance to internal and customer standards.
- To ensure that raw material compliance is regularly reviewed, and approval status is maintained.
- Utilising customer portals, trade associations and external resources to complete monthly horizon scanning.
- An active member of the site HACCP team and internal audit team
- Prepare monthly and annual FSQ reports as part of continual improvement programme.
- An established food manufacturer, supplying into all major retailers
- Opportunity to join a well-known, rapidly growing business
To apply for this role please contact Amelia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 01618327463 quoting reference AHC/13051