- Location: E. Yorkshire
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £27k - £32k
- Date Posted: 10/05/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/06/2022
Location: E. Yorkshire
Job Title: Specification Technologist
Salary: £27k – £32k
Are you an experienced Specification Technologist looking to work for a successful food manufacturer?
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a background involving technical & raw material Specifications within a food manufacturing environment.
- Set up approval for external specifications and relevant technical information in accordance with customer requirements.
- Manage specifications processes in line with critical paths from samples submission to authorised status
- Work towards internal KPI’s and deliver a ‘right first time’ ethos.
- Review copy artwork, in line with updated customer technical and labelling policies, and include all regulatory changes that will impact on the accuracy of the pack information and labelling.
- Must have prior knowledge of writing specifications for retailers in a food manufacturing environment.
- Must have Food Safety Level 3 and a Health and Safety Level 2 qualification.
- Food labelling qualification or equivalent.
- With this opportunity you can develop and grow your skillset alongside some of the most creative brains in the industry.
- Part of a multi site group, this is based at the site in East Yorkshire.
- Brand new role within the business and a chance to make it your own.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then contact Amy Moss on 0161 832 7463 or email Amy directly at email@example.com quoting reference #AM11210