- Location: Based in Preston with on-site parking
- Job Type: Quality
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Basic salary £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
- Date Posted: 29/10/2021
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2021
Specification and Labelling Technologist
Are you looking for a specification and quality compliance role within the dairy industry?
A family-owned cheese manufacturer, based in Lancashire, that combines traditional techniques with innovative approaches, are recruiting for a new addition to support their technical team.
- High level of service, multiple awards for their prestige cheese collection, with two Queens Awards for International Export
- Warm, friendly working environment where staff are valued
- Growing business
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and approving labels from development to launch.
- Effective quality management of labels and compliance with international legalities as well as customer requirements
- Maintain a label bible for existing and new products
- Report to the Technical Manager and work closely with the packing departments
Ideally the candidate will have at least one year experience in the food industry and A-level or equivalent.
Essential skills required:
- Computer skills to create labels, ideally within the food industry
- Previous experience in Quality Control, HACCP, and BRC accreditation
- Excellent written, problem solving and team working skills
Salary and Package
Basic salary £20,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
Based in Preston with on-site parking
Monday – Friday
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 0748 773 2962, 0161 832 7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/9933.