- Location: West London and hybrid
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Contract
- Salary: c£65K + benefits
- Date Posted: 31/08/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/09/2022
Sourcing/Procurement Manager – 12 month FTC
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Sourcing/Procurement Manager
Location: West London and hybrid
Salary: c£65K + benefits
My client is a globally recognised brand and is the largest player in its field.
With a real emphasis on people development and determined strategic growth they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Procurement Manager/Buyer to help articulate and define the future strategy for their core categories. They truly are a company who strive to be the best in all they do and are an exciting business to work for!
- We’re looking for a graduate calibre Procurement professional preferably MCIPS qualified with previous experience in food/retail procurement. Experience in packaging procurement would also be a major advantage.
- You’ll have a strong track record, managing a multi-million pound spend along with superb commercial awareness
- Being internationally mobile would be highly beneficial,
- You’ll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards.
- You need a demonstrated track record of strong negotiating performance and devising and implementing category strategy.
- As a key member of the Supply Chain team you will strive to deliver the business’s growth strategy and the goals in support of the development of world class performance and facilities.
- As Sourcing Manager you will implement purchasing strategies to achieve continuous improvement and competitive advantage across all suppliers.
- You will continually investigate and recommend new and comparable materials, techniques, etc. that may increase the Company’s systems profitability, productivity and effectiveness.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and commodity information is an essential part of this role.
- You will work and liaise closely with Marketing/Finance and Commercial teams to prioritise needs and ensure full operational understanding.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this leading business , please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/PMS to email@example.com or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.