- Location: South Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Facilities / Maintenance
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £48k - £52k
- Date Posted: 08/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 14/01/2023
Site Services Manager – FMCG
Location – South Lincolnshire
Salary – £48k – £52k
Role – Site Services Manager.
Working with the Engineering Manager you will steer the business strategy for energy generation, distribution, waste, and effluent disposal for a large FMCG manufacturer.
- Working cross functionally on site you will project manage any planned facility maintenance utilising the different departments on site to complete said project.
- Ensure that standards and procedures are in place and updated to govern all engineering activities on site including safe working practices, management of contractors, planned maintenance work and assessment of competencies of utilities employees
- Implementation and management of an energy strategy to be introduced.
- Using lean and continuous improvement techniques you will be tasks with cost saving across the facilities on site.
- Assure all standards and procedures are in place and regularly updated to govern all safe working practices.
- You will need to have an existing knowledge of effluent and boiler plant treatment.
- Ideally you will be a time served engineer with experience in maintenance and facilities engineering specifically.
- Experience of managing teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven background in continuous improvement and lean.
- Well invested site with best-in-class practices across each function.
- Part of a bigger portfolio of businesses with strong values and a passion for developing employee’s careers.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please contact Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah directly at hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM12276