- Location: South West, Devon.
- Job Type: Facilities / Maintenance
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50k, Days Based
- Date Posted: 20/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2023
Site Services/ Facilities Team Manager
Job Title: Site Services/ Facilities Team Manager
Location: South West, Devon.
Salary: c£50k, Days Based
- Do you have a proven track record as a Site Services/ facilities in a manufacturing environment?
- Knowledge of services, plant, and equipment?
- Can you fix and service industrial boilers?
- Do you have effluent treatment knowledge?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- Reporting to the Site HSE Manager, you will manage a small team and be responsible for all process and systems on site.
- Managing site utilities consumption / budget and deriving / presenting / implementing initiatives to reduce consumption and costs.
- Overseeing the performance of M&E service partners.
- Ensuring H&S legislation’s are met across the portfolio
- Energy & sustainability initiatives to improve energy performance and cost savings.
- Delivery of maintenance and repair strategy on time and on budget
- Management of facilities budget, including the service charge budget
- Identifying problems and delivering technical solutions within Process.
- Knowledge of services plant and equipment (Pneumatic systems, water treatment and chiller systems, sub-stations, sprinkler systems, pipework distribution, gas supplies, water supplies)
- Knowledge of regulations relating to the above and previous legal responsibilities (PSSR, PUWER, LOLER, COMA, EaWR, CAR, L8 etc)
- Manage the Site Services ensuring compliance with Environmental Regulations
- Manage the completion of all instrument calibration work to ensure compliance with GMP
- Put in place systems to ensure adequate recording of compliance documentation to prove due diligence for all compliance responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction for the site services and instrumentation teams on site
- Manage and control revenue budget for maintenance and operations of site services
- Ensure that all maintenance work completed is fed back into the CMMS as required
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM12457 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on: 0161 832 7463