- Location: Manchester
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40k plus 5% bonus
- Date Posted: 01/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 07/01/2023
Site Services and Compliance Engineer
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Site Services & Compliance Engineer
Salary: £40k plus 5% bonus
Days- Monday – Friday
You’ll be a key member of the site engineering team.
- Do you have a proven track record as a Site Services / Engineer in a manufacturing environment?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Are you interested in Site Safety and Compliance?
- Be an effective communicator
- Should have safety of equipment and standards in the forefront of your mind
- Responsible for managing the safety and compliance of all aspects of site utilities, such as boilers, compressors, cooling towers, and effluent systems
- Responsible for coordinating and managing and maintaining the site statutory inspections
- To maintain and complete compliance testing
- Work closely with other departments such as Planning and systems Engineering
- Run and record reports
- Ensure compliance with safety policies and site rules
- Carry our regular audits
- Carry out safety coaching
- My client is a FMCG manufacturer in Food
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref GH12094 to email@example.com for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07399 934 816