Site Quality ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 20/08/2019
Site Quality Manager
£35,000 – £40,000
Job Reference: GG/5728
Are you a proactive, results-driven Quality Manager with great communication skills? Would you enjoy a broad Technical role in which you would have the scope to implement real change in an already successful organisation?
If so, this role could be perfect for you. You’d also get the chance to work with some of the UK’s major retailers.
- The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in the development and delivery of the food safety strategy.
- The role includes responsibility for the quality management and HACCP systems
- You will ensure that products conform to customer and legislative requirements, and direction and management of the quality, development and hygiene teams.
- The work involves constant examination of existing manufacturing methods in order to identify improvements and to solve technical problems as they arise
- Considerable liaison with existing and new customers
The Successful Candidate
- A good communicator who embraces change
- Commercially & Organisationally Savvy
- HACCP Level 3
- Internal Audit Training
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and be computer literate
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with GG/5728 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.