- Location: Staffordshire
- Job Type: Quality
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£30-35k – depending on experience
- Date Posted: 02/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/04/2022
Site Quality Manager – Food
c£30-35k – depending on experience
Are you an experienced QA professional with an ability to work independently and have full oversight of a food manufacturing plant’s Quality function?
If so, please read on…
You will be working for a global business on a site going through a period of growth and investment.
As Quality Manager the ideal candidate is a hands-on, factory-focused QA professional. The role would suit a tried-and-tested Quality Manager, or a QA Supervisor / Assistant Quality Manager who is ready for a step up. This is a challenging role and an opportunity for someone to really make a name for themselves.
Reporting to the Group Technical Manager, the Site Quality Manager’s duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the QA team on site
- Maintaining and auditing the Quality Management System
- Ensuring the HACCP system is adhered to and managing site audit schedules to ensure compliance
- Liaising with customers on quality issues and co-ordinating customer visits / audits
- Proactively communicating information to the business on technical performance
- Managing training of the QA team and technical training of site colleagues
- Proven track record in quality in UK food manufacturing
- A working knowledge of BRC
- A strong QA background.
- The ability to take ownership of a Quality function
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with EH/QMFS as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.