- Location: Derbyshire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£90k + benefits
- Date Posted: 02/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Head of Operations
We have been retained to work exclusively for a leading food manufacturer. They are looking to recruit a Head of Operations/Site Manager to develop the site and team performance. This factory is a fast-paced, demanding environment that requires an organised, structured Head of Operations/Site Manager used to setting high standards.
Salary: c£90k + benefits
- Previous experience as an Factory Operations Manager/Site Manager/Factory General Manager in a Food manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and planning skills – have implemented good systems and processes, influencing behavioural change.
- Have driven improvements in reduction of waste, labour cost, machine efficiencies, etc.
- Proactive cooperation – the ability to work collaboratively with Supply Chain, Technical and Engineering demonstrating commitment to achieve group objectives.
- Analyse operations to evaluate company performance and to determine areas of potential cost reduction & improvements.
- Manage the overall production programme, delivering the required customer service levels whilst reducing operating working capital
- Direct, plan, and implement policies, objectives, or activities, to maximise returns on investments, and to optimise efficiency.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Provide effective coaching to develop the team to their full potential and to achieve objectives.
- Ensure on-going smooth operation of Factory through employee and industrial relations.
- My client is a leading manufacturer of food products and are number one in their category.
- This site has huge scope for development and increase in capacity.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to our retained consultant firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref CH/9995 or call Carole on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion. All direct and third-party applications will be passed to Silven to be put through our process
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.