- Location: Lincolnshire
- Job Type: GM/Site Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Highly Competitive Salary & Executive package to attract the best
- Date Posted: 25/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Site General Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary & Executive package to attract the best
We are looking to recruit a talented Site General Manager .Our clients expertise is unrivalled in their sector and it’s why their retail, wholesale, and food manufacturing customers put their trust in them. With further growth and investment there is a a real focus on maximising their opportunity to further expand the business, through innovation and continued investment.
It’s truly a fantastic opportunity for a talented Site General Manager to lead the site into its next exciting era.
- We’re looking for a Site General Manager who has a real passion for Food Manufacturing, who can demonstrate their ability to operate successfully at a senior level, and who has both factory operational and strategic experience.
- You will have experience in collaborating with major retailers and be able develop strong customer relationships both internally and externally.
- You will have extensive change management experience, taking business through growth, driving continuous improvement, and a proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels of the organisation.
- You will have a naturally collaborative style and a real passion for what you do and demonstrate your ability to deliver results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director. You will have full operational responsibility for this flagship site. Direct reports include the Factory manager and full Senior Leadership Team. Your focus will work together ,driving and exceeding KPI’s (H&S, Quality & Service) through sustained GMP and Continuous improvement.
- As part of your role, you will closely with suppliers and the supply chain team to formulate the strategy to optimise product opportunities with our retail customers and B2B to further develop growth
- You will be the key in driving the growth, using “first to market” innovation plans and investment strategy to optimise and embed sustained competitive advantage.
- You will work closely with the Group, working to deliver a wider business strategy, including Sustainability, Health & Safety, People Development, Continuous Improvement, and a great culture.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to our consultant email@example.com quoting ref MC10789 or call me on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.