- Location: Merseyside
- Job Type: Shift Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30k - £34k
- Date Posted: 15/07/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/08/2022
Do you have a passion for driving performance and want to work for a business that encourages career development?
Role: Shift Supervisor
Salary: £30k – £34k
Shift Supervisor – The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a Shift Supervisor role in a fast-paced food/FMCG manufacturing environment
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
Shift Manager – The Role:
- This is a shift-based role, working Monday-Friday, reporting into the Factory Manager.
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach team to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Play a leading role in continuous improvement projects.
- My client is a company with opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/11622 in the subject field to email@example.com or call John on 0161 832 7463