- Location: Merseyside
- Job Type: Shift Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£36k + Excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 31/08/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/09/2022
Shift Production Team Leader
This is an exciting opportunity with a multisite global business.
Role: Shift Production Team Leader – working 12hr day and night shifts
Salary: c£36k + Excellent benefits
Shift Production Team Leader – The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing environment Food or FMCG.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Will ideally have exposure to lean manufacturing tools and techniques such as 5S, TPM, Kaizen, etc.
Shift Production Team Leader – The Role:
- To successfully lead a shift production team working , day to day management including managing absences ,RTW meetings , appraisals, holiday management etc
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI’s.
- My client is a global manufacturer producing award winning products.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH11791 in the subject field to email@example.com or call Carole on 0161 832 7463