- Location: Lancashire/Merseyside/Greater Manchester/Cheshire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35k - £40 (depending on experience) 3 rotating shifts
- Date Posted: 02/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 10/12/2022
Shift Production Manager
Do you have a passion for driving performance and want to work for a business that encourages career development?
Role: Shift Production Manager
Location: Lancashire/Merseyside/Greater Manchester/Cheshire
Salary: £35k – £40 (depending on experience) 3 rotating shifts
Production Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a Shift Production Manager role in a fast-paced food/FMCG manufacturing environment and live in the UK.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
Shift Production Manager – The Role:
- This is a day-based role reporting to the Factory Manager
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach a team of Team Leaders to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Play a leading role in continuous improvement projects.
- My client is a company with opportunities for career development.
- They are a leading player in their sector
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12051 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John on 0161 832 7463