- Location: Suffolk commutable from Ipswich,Bury St Edmunds,Cambridge,Thetford,Norfolk
- Job Type: Shift Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £46k + benefits
- Date Posted: 09/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 11/02/2023
Shift Production Manager- Interviewing Now!
This is a new and exclusive role with ourselves, a brilliant opportunity for a Shift Production Manager to join a leading FMCG manufacturer based in East Anglia who have an impressive array of UK and internationally based clients. With an inspiring Site Director, a talented SLT and huge capital investment it’s a brilliant opportunity to join something exciting…
Role: Shift Production Manager (Rotating Early, Lates)
Location: Suffolk commutable from Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Thetford, Norfolk
Salary: up to £46k + benefits
Shift Production Manager – The Candidate
- You will have worked as a Shift Production Manager in a large scale manufacturing environment – Ideally Food /Processing/Chemical or FMCG.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development
- Driving continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity is essential.
- Will ideally have exposure to lean manufacturing tools and techniques such as 5S, TPM, Kaizen, etc.
Shift Production Manager – The Role:
- You will successfully lead a Shift Production Team working, day to day management including coaching, RTW meetings, appraisals, holiday management etc
- Working with your team to ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Develop and coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Active involvement in cross functional projects. Ensuring ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI’s.
- My client is a global manufacturer producing award winning products.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC12361 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maxime on 07792465247