Shift Manager/Team LeaderSilven Recruitment Posted 18/09/2019
Shift Manager/Team Leader
Through internal restructure my client is looking to recruit a Shift Manager/Team Leader.
Role: Shift Manager/Team Leader
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: c£33k + excellent benefits
Shift Manufacturing Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have Team Leader experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills- be passionate about the team and their development.
- Able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Must be able to demonstrate how they have coached a team and problem solving
Shift Manufacturing Manager – The Role:
- Shift based role, working Monday to Friday 6-2, 2-10; reports into Factory Manager
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- To initiate and drive Continuous Improvement throughout the business to increase productivity, reduce waste and improve quality.
- To coach and direct the team to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- To maintain company standards whilst also adopting new ways of improving
- To manage your team appropriately and all HR issues relating to your team; i.e. attendance, punctuality, discipline, etc.
- My Client is a manufacturer of global, high-quality FMCG products.
- This is a great time to join them as they continue to invest and grow.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/5392 in the subject field to email@example.com or call on 0161 832 7463