- Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Job Type: Shift Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: 40k incl. Benefits package
- Date Posted: 02/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 10/12/2022
Location – East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary – 40k incl. Benefits package.
Looking for Shift Management talent to both maintain on site standards and drive on site engagement whilst delivering savings against KPI’s.
- Contribute to the Company business plan by maximising the efficiency and performance of the people and equipment within the production function.
- Lead by example, with self-motivation, to develop and drive Key Performance Targets.
- Develop and support the on-site CI initiatives.
- Coach, develop, recruit and train new members within production.
- Take responsibility for all health and safety, hygiene, and quality matters on shift.
- Shift Pattern will be 6:00am – 2:00pm one week and 2:00pm – 10:00pm the next.
- You will need to have a proven track record of delivering results against the KPIS and on-site targets.
- You will need to have examples of CI techniques and tools you’ve used previously.
- Ideally you will be hands on and be somebody who leads by example.
- Need to have high energy and high passion to succeed in this role.
- Health and Safety qualifications and an understanding of policies are highly preferred. Including IOSH and Food Safety.
- The site and the group overall are very well established providing some of the biggest names in the food industry.
- Huge influx of investments over the past 12 months with improvements being made across all departments.
If you want to know more about this opportunity call Hannah on 07450406505 or email your CV direct too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk with reference HM12008