- Location: Yorkshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50000 per annum
- Date Posted: 20/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 27/10/2023
Shift Engineer (Panama Nights)
c£50000 per annum
Job Reference LM/14190
Are looking for an Engineering role that will accelerate your career?
- This is an opportunity to work for a well-established, high turnover business.
- With the latest technology and on-going capital investment the site is going from strength to strength – now’s a great time to join!
- An ambient and dry factory with windows!
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this role is a key role on site and is responsible carrying out planned maintenance programmes.
- You will carry out fault diagnosis and repair breakdowns.
- Analyse line efficiency, wastage and downtime data to improve efficiency.
- Identifying faulty equipment and making recommendations on order for replacement parts.
- Have a proven track record as an Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineer Leader in a food or highly automated processing environment.
- HACCP Level 3
- Planned maintenance experience.
- Logical and thorough in fault finding.
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered.
Or contact Lamar Moller on 0203 794 3982 or email@example.com quoting reference LM/14190