- Location: Manchester
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £42k
- Date Posted: 15/11/2023
- Expiry Date: 15/12/2023
Job Title: Shift Engineer
Shift Pattern: Continental rotating shift pattern
- Ensure PPM tasks are carried out using computerised maintenance system.
- Improve efficiencies in manufacturing processes.
- Ensure all food manufacturing standards are achieved and compliance with policies and customer audit standards including BRC Grade A compliance relating to engineering.
- Actively support other departments, building team working across departments and pro-actively promote and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Electrical biased multi-skilled engineer.
- 2 years’ experience in the food industry.
- Good team working and basic computer skills.
- 17th edition wiring regulations.
- An established food manufacturing company who has seen continuous growth with a huge focus on internal career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Siobhan directly at Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SI/15179.