- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50,000
- Date Posted: 18/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 24/11/2023
Job Title: Senior Technologist
Salary: c. £50,000
Shift Pattern: Days
- Develop and launch new products for specified customers to achieve sales growth.
- Link design activity to business strategy by delivering innovative products within brief.
- Use commercial and technical awareness off ingredients, processes, and customer requirements to get the brief as accurate as possible.
- Provide technical support to operations, purchasing and logistics for cost release, quality maintenance and improvement programmes.
- Interact with customers, suppliers, and the general marketplace to build customer intimacy and ensure up to date ingredients and technologies are implemented in new developments.
- Travel within EMEA to support processor line trials and customer meetings.
- Graduate or equivalent of Food Technology, Food Science, or a related subject.
- Previous proven on-bench development experience in seasoning or coating technology.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, processing experience advantageous.
- Ability to demonstrate good understanding of the development process and how it links to the business, including plant trials.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of the impact of actions on costs.
- Full, clean driving license.
- An established multi-national food manufacturing company.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Siobhan directly at Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SI/14721.