- Location: Kent
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £70,000 to £80,000
- Date Posted: 12/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 20/05/2023
Senior Technical Manager – High-Care, High-Risk Experience!
Job Title: Technical Manager
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000
Are you an experienced Technical Manager with a background in high-risk, high-care products?
Join a leading food manufacturer that has a great working culture and fresh products and supplies to all the major retailers. Based in Kent, they are offering some fantastic benefits including a car allowance and generous bonus scheme. If you are an expert leader and have experience as listed below; apply today!
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be leading the Technical department and be a part of the senior leadership team onsite
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and retailers
- Responsible for Quality systems, HACCP and BRC audits and ensure all standards are consistently maintained
- Support the production of new products
- Lead and inspire a team of people
- Experience working with retailers such as M&S
- Strong people management skills
- Experience working with fresh and chilled products in a high-care, high-risk environment
- Strong working knowledge and experience with HACCP, BRC and quality systems
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then please contact Trudi Sutcliffe at Silven on 07925 627 295 or email Trudi.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TS13007