- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £28,000
- Date Posted: 15/06/2023
- Expiry Date: 21/07/2023
Senior Technical Administrator
Posted by: Silven
Role: Senior Technical Administrator
Salary: Up to £28,000
The role of a Senior Technical Administrator will involved providing accurate and reliable data, documents and reports to support the site, and provide safe, legal, quality food through the management of technical administration.
- Overseeing the work of the Technical Administrator, assigning and delegating tasks and completing training plans.
- Generating new specifications for new products or processes and applying supplier specifications for use in the factory.
- Generating pack copies from specifications and nutritional results.
- Evaluating and filing supplier information such as HACCP flows, specifications, etc.
- Assigning and completing internal audits, logging, and allocating non-conformances.
- Attending and participating in HACCP meetings, updating Process Flows and general maintenance of the HACCP system.
- It is essential the candidate has HACCP Level 2, HACCP Level 3 is would be desirable.
- Experience or training in Internal Auditing
- Experience with specification writing and the artwork process is essential
- The ability to priorities multiple projects/ workstreams and delegate effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and high levels of attention to detail
- A successful, growing food manufacturer based in Preston
- The opportunity for training and progression within the business, and to explore other areas.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Amy Moss on 0161 832 7463 / 07368623109 or email Amy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #AM13465