- Location: Oxfordshire
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c.£80,000 (DoE)
- Date Posted: 22/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 24/12/2022
Senior Supply Chain Manager
Job Reference: GG/12166
Would you like to join a hugely successful, values-led food brand included in the Sunday Times Best Companies top 100 list? This is an opportunity for a successful Supply Chain Manager to play a key role in helping this business achieve its ambitious growth targets.
- Lead the Supply Chain function to ensure the company is working with the best partners and have the most efficient transport and warehousing operations in place.
- Inspire & motivate the Supply Chain team to embrace the company’s values and contribute to a high-performing team with best-in-class key stake holder relationships.
- Support and guide the Supply Chain team, have the can-do attitude to get stuck in and help the team hands-on when necessary
- Ensure clear, relevant and timely communication to all stakeholders
- Represent the Supply Chain within the business and, eternally, align their partners with their strategy.
- Experience as a senior supply chain leader encompassing logistics, transport, warehousing, planning and forecasting, supplier contracts, negotiation and SLA agreements
- Solid experience of FMCG logistics and managing 3PLs
- Experience in implementing, and managing supplier performance against SLAs and KPIs
- Excellent relationship building + leadership skills
- Strong communication skills – deliver relevant, timely and easily understandable messages
- Training and development to support your career pathway
- A competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, wellbeing events, Give It A Go days etc.
- A great place to come to work!
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Or contact Gilbert Gregory on 02037943983 or 07487732962 or email@example.com