- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Shift Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £55k
- Date Posted: 20/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 21/01/2023
Senior Shift Manager
Role: Senior Shift Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Shifts: Mon-Fri – Rotating Double Days
Production Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a Shift Production Manager role in a chilled, fast-paced food/FMCG manufacturing environment and live in the UK.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Must have experience with major retailers’ audits
Shift Production Manager – The Role:
- This is a day-based role reporting to the Production Manager
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach a team of Shift Managers to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Play a leading role in continuous improvement projects.
- My client is multi-site food manufacturer that are at the very forefront of their sector.
- They are a leading player in their sector, with great opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AHC/12334 in the subject field to email@example.com or call me on 0161 832 7463