- Location: Nottinghamshire, Worksop
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£34k DOE
- Date Posted: 06/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 11/02/2023
Senior Product Development Technologist.
Based – Nottinghamshire, Worksop
Salary – c£34k DOE
Do you want to work for a successful, growing food company who pride themselves on product integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products?
With over £100 million turnover and continued year on year growth, it really is a perfect time to join them.
It’s a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and entrepreneurial environment then this could be your next role.
- You will be required to have a HNC / Degree in Food Science or equivalent. Alternatively, you could have a chef/culinary background.
- You will have previously lead development projects from concept through to launch. Including factory trials.
- Preferred if you have experience of managing technologists throughout a project. This isn’t essential as support can be offered on the job.
- A passion for innovation and a forward-thinking attitude will certainly take you far within this business.
- Experience in the expectations of UK retailers.
- Drive to grow and develop your career with a genuine passion for the food industry.
- If you describe yourself as a ‘foodie’ then click apply.
- You will have joint responsibility of product launches beginning at concept all the way through to launch.
- Working alongside the marketing teams you will discuss best strategies and new ideas to further the category.
- Working closely with the customers you will gain an understanding of their expectations and ensure best processes are delivered.
- Lead test and factory trials with operations, process, and site technical teams at relevant sites. Liaise with all site functions to progress projects.
- Successful deliver on concept, creation, and development, working cross functionally.
- Deputise for the NPD Manager in their absence.
- Everyone in NPD wants somewhere to invest in innovation – that is exactly what this business are doing.
- Multi-site business with a vast global reach.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah directly on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM12363