- Location: Homebased, travel between the sites located in the Northeast
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£75k + Car Allowance & Package
- Date Posted: 03/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 12/11/2022
Senior Process Engineering Lead
Based – Homebased, travel between the sites located in the Northeast.
Salary – c£75k + Car Allowance & Package.
Do you have experience implementing large scale process projects within a food/FMCG manufacturing?
- Educated to degree level in a Technical or engineering related subject.
- It is essential that you come from a food/FMCG/packaging manufacturing background with experience of implementing large scale process projects.
- Experience of leading development projects from concept to launch to scale.
- You will have a background of managing teams of engineers and inspiring their development whilst enhancing their engineering skillsets.
- Must be confident with integrating new technologies.
- Lead a team of process engineers to deliver technology solutions within the process and packaging areas to drive business growth and efficiency through product platforms.
- Continuously improve the onsite performance within the production and packaging areas.
- Oversee the construction of new plants, lines, and large-scale projects.
- Develop the engineers you are managing with clear direction and defined development plans.
- Create documentation to refine the production processes ensuring it is all legally compliant and in line with company quality standards.
- Position reports into the Head of Product & Process for the group.
- An award winning and consistently growing manufacturing business with multiple sites across the UK.
- The business has significant plans for the next 12 months which this position will play a major part in.
- Career development is a given with this company and the growth they have on the horizon.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting reference HM11890 or call Hannah directly on 0161 832 7463.