- Location: Essex
- Job Type: Planning
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35K - £40K plus benefits
- Date Posted: 17/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 20/05/2023
Senior Planner (Production/Demand)
Are you a Supply Chain professional within the Food Manufacturing/retail sector, able to drive improvements in supply chain analysis and are you looking for your next challenge? My client, based on the Essex/Cambridgeshire border, is looking for you.
Salary: £35K – £40K plus benefits
- Are you degree level qualified or equivalent in business management, finance, maths, statistics or economics?
- Excellent Excel and analysis skills with experience of compiling presentations
- Prior experience within supply chain and within a planning role desirable and experience with food and beverage or FMCG would be advantageous
- Excellent communication & organisation skills with the ability to liaise with other departments, suppliers and customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential in this fast paced, demanding role.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will plan the production capacity through the factory and manage the raw material supplies to ensure optimum usage and customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships with key suppliers and regularly review performance.
- Investigate alternative sources and methods of supply, and the capacity of the current and alternative suppliers to provide the required quality and price. Look for optimal sourcing arrangements to meet marketing priorities.
- Continually investigate and recommend new and comparable materials, techniques, etc. that may increase system’s profitability, productivity and effectiveness.
- My client is highly committed to employee development and continued growth.
- They have a culture of active recognition and focus on on-going career potential for all employees.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role of Senior Planner, please contact Trudi Sutcliffe by emailing your CV quoting ref TS/SCP to email@example.com .