- Location: Lancashire area
- Job Type: Packaging
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £ 45-50k
- Date Posted: 09/12/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/01/2022
Senior Packaging Technologist- FMCG
Job Title: Senior Packaging Technologist
This is a fantastic role for a Packaging Development professional to be involved in the development of a long term innovation strategy with a brand leading FMCG business.
- Technical packaging development and project leadership experience with a track record of delivering results is essential.
- Experience from within a Packaging Consultancy role or from a Packaging Supplier in an NPD/Design role would be hugely advantageous.
- Honours or Degree Equivalent in Science or Engineering is preferable.
- You need FMCG experience.
- You need to create a fresh and innovative approach to overcoming challenges.
- Accomplished IT Skills using Microsoft suite of programs (including MS Project) are essential
- You will need well-developed interpersonal skills, specifically relationship building, facilitation, written / verbal communication.
- Your strong leadership skills will be a key asset in this role.
- Create effective partnerships with Marketing, Supply Chain and Suppliers to enable flawless project delivery of key business objectives.
- Lead technical input on packaging development projects from concept and brief to commercialisation.
- Ensure all project work is compliant with the company’s technical processes and legal requirements related to packaging.
- Provide technical packaging expertise to support the factories and key supply chain objectives.
- Project manage the packaging work stream for specific packaging development and cost saving projects that involve multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Provide direction & leadership to project teams across all levels of the business.
- Plan, execute and report on trials to support the technical programme.
- My client is a market leading FMCG manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- This new opportunity now exists for a Packaging Development Project Manager to focus on the development of the innovation strategy and to give the business sustainable competitive advantage.
- Their passions are for best in class packaging, for developing superior products that consumers drink and love, and for impeccable delivery of projects.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/TBSPT to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07399 935 170