- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Job Type: Packaging
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to 60 k Salary for the right candidate
- Date Posted: 11/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Senior Packaging & Innovation Engineer
Are you looking to join a global manufacturer who has some of the world’s most recognisable brands in it’s portfolio? With 33 days holiday, a 60k salary as well lots of benefits on top, this is great opportunity for the right candidate. A chance to have your work on every shop shelf in the UK, in an age where packaging has never been more important!
- Complete all packaging trials and development projects to meet the present and future needs of the business
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure packaging standards are adhered to.
- Drive sustainability and compliance with new packaging regulations
- Run packaging trials and projects to ensure the future needs of the business are met
- 2 years in food/drink manufacturing packaging
- Knowledge and experience in; Glass, ROPP & Lug Closures, PET ISBM and PCO Closures, Aluminium Can body and ends, Corrugate, Shrinkfilm, Stretchfilm and both Pressure Sensitive Labels (PSL) & Reel Fed Labels (RFL)#
- Able work in a team or on their own, with practical approach to package innovation
Location – Buckinghamshire
- Up to 60 k Salary for the right candidate
- Flexible holiday trading
- Living Wage Employer
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Flexible benefits e.g. discounts & cashbacks, gym memberships, technology purchases etc
- Life assurance
- Save as you earn scheme
- Staff sales discount
- Annual salary review
- Ongoing professional development
- Flexible working requests
If you think this might be the role for you drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you are passionate about food & drink manufacturing. I am very happy to discuss other roles or your future ambitions in the industry.