- Location: North London
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Excellent plus benefits
- Date Posted: 04/03/2021
- Expiry Date: 02/04/2021
Senior Operations Manager
Are you looking for a Senior Operations Manager, with opportunities for career progression, working for a growing, branded FMCG manufacturer working out of their brand new, state of the art site in North London?
Role: Senior Operations Manager
Location: North London
Salary: Excellent plus benefits
- Do you have experience of leading Operational efficiencies through OEE and people plans in a fast paced, large food manufacturing site?
- Are you analytical and data driven?
- Can you clearly demonstrate experience of leading high performing and engaged teams?
- Have you previously implemented IT Systems (MRP / ERP / MES)?
- Ideally, are you educated to degree level or equivalent in a business or manufacturing or engineering subject?
- Do you have the potential to be a future Site Director?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- This is a key role within the site leadership team and will own, control and develop the Operations function to ensure the required results.
- Ability to effectively lead and engage the teams through change management programmes.
- To manage, develop an efficient operation in line with the site plan and key business performance indicators.
- To own the development and implementation of the Operations strategy and plans in line with the Site strategy.
- Demonstrate visible leadership for the teams and in line with Company Values at all times.
- Work with the Operations, Engineering and Technical teams to ensure a culture of continuous improvement that is common-place and working effectively and collaboratively.
What will you get?
- This is a brand new role created due to growth. An added tier to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Make it your own, implement improvement and grow your own team
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/HOOCI to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call on 07399 935 170