- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: circa £40k DOE plus benefits package
- Date Posted: 07/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/10/2022
Senior NPD Technologist
Salary: circa £40k DOE plus benefits package
Job Reference: EH/SNDTL
Are you a Product /Development Technologist looking for the next challenge in your career?
You will be working for a global, highly innovative company and become part of their future journey as they grow from strength to strength. Based at their state of the art factory this is an AMAZING opportunity for the right person. My client has huge growth plans for the coming years – be part of their success!!
- To champion NPD projects, identifying market trends to shape their 1, 3 and 5 year strategy.
- Working with R&D Project Managers to take a product from concept to launch, working in the test kitchen with a talented team.
- Maintain and nurture existing and develop new relationships with suppliers to source the best products on the market.
- Be the expert on the relevant food legislation and assist with packaging, legislation and compliance.
What you, the Candidate, will be able to demonstrate:
- A degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Food Technology or a similar
- A minimum of 3 years working in a similar Product Development role with proven track success
- Experience of working with beverages, syrups, flavours, sauces or condiments would be a distinct advantage.
- Aware of current trends and influences in the food industry, motivated by new flavours and passionate about food quality.Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to communicate effectively and work strategically with the confidence to influence at senior level.
Please get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to email@example.com with EH/SNDTL as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!