Senior National Account Manager – FMCGSilven Recruitment Posted 04/03/2021
Senior National Account Manager – FMCG
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Senior National Account Manager/Business Manager
Location: North West
Salary: c£65K + car allowance + benefits
- You will have previous experience in a National Account Manager/Sales Manager role within food and drink, FMCG or packaging manufacturing.
- Selling and negotiation using a structured process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and understanding of customer dynamics
- Engaging and persuasive presenter with the ability to build an immediate rapport
- A proven ability to undertake a wide range of activities to drive sales growth
- Develop account business plan strategies in accordance with overall sales and company
- Work with customers and their teams to continually identify new opportunities within their business or their customer base to grow sales and profit of products.
- Ensure existing business is retained by understanding customer needs and fulfilling these by aligning and coordinating all internal colleagues.
- Agree regular demand forecasts by product line with major customers and liaise with Customer Services / Forecasting to ensure these are processed in line with required delivery date.
- To continuously identify, prospect and win new business within the allocated customer base and within prospects accounts
- Build long term relationships with customers in order to help them sell more of our products
- My client is a market leading manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- An opportunity now exists for a Senior National Account Manager to further develop and grow their portfolio.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SNAM to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.