- Location: Central London
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40-£45k, hybrid/remote working available
- Date Posted: 02/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 08/04/2023
Senior Food Technologist – Exclusive Role to Silven.
Location: Central London
Salary: 40-45k, hybrid/remote working available
Are you ready for the next step in your career ? Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride themselves on their supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products? My client is a market leader in innovation, supplying to food service, manufacturing and retail with exciting plans for future growth.
This a brilliant role as a Senior Food Technologist to deliver NPD, food safety and quality by working with external suppliers and customers , internally with super talented procurement , sales, supply chain and operations team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver the food technology requirements for NPD , launch and other projects ,giving timely progress updates and highlighting and escalating blockages as necessary to avoid delay
- Complete branded and customer format specifications
- Attend Trials / 1st production runs of new products with manufacturers.
- Provide product or supplier specific information to customer to expedite specific queries.
- Support the technical manager where required to maintain supplier audits, risk assessments performance monitoring review and day to day management of the category including liaising/visiting with customers, suppliers, external bodies and all relevant members of staff within the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree educated in Food Science or closely related biologically based subject.
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a food manufacturing environment – ideally in a chilled with exposure to multiple retailers and BRC.
- Experience of writing product specifications, labelling, artwork
- Experience of multi-tasking, working to tight deadlines and wants to develop their skill set
- Have HACCP knowledge certificate, and other appropriate professional qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management ability.
The role will be challenging but the rewards and career opportunities for the right candidate will be immeasurable.
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting ref MC12753 or call 07792465247 for a confidential discussion.
All direct and third party applications will be passed to Silven to be put through our process