- Location: Surrey (Hybrid)
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£30-32K + excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 31/08/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/10/2022
Senior Food Technologist
Location: Surrey (Hybrid)
Salary: c£30-32K + excellent benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Technical / Quality professional to join one of the UK’s importer or fine foods, supplying into retailers and food service.
- Educated to degree level in Food Science or a similar discipline
- As a Technical / Quality professional you will have advanced HACCP and BRC knowledge as well as being Lead Auditor trained.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the food industry (this can be in retail, manufacturing or import/distribution).
- Demonstrable knowledge of food safety, solid auditing experience and practical experience of risk assessment techniques
- Experience of raw materials and finished product specifications.
- Retail experience is desirable
- To manage the quality and safety of supplied ingredients procured for UK and Europe within a specific ingredient portfolio.
- The approval and continuous management of compliant supply chains into UK retail and Manufacturing operations.
- To identify new sourcing and/or cost reduction opportunities within your portfolio.
- My client is a market leader in their sector and they have seen impressive and sustained growth in the past few years. This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting ref KG/11737 or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or 07399 935 170