- Location: London
- Job Type: R&D - Research and Development
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c £65-80k DOE
- Date Posted: 18/05/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/06/2022
Senior Food Scientist – Plant Based
My client is looking for an inspirational manager who is experienced in the Plant Based meat & dairy alternative industry. If you are an NPD Manger looking to step up or Senior R&D / Innovation Manager ready for a new challenge this one is super exciting….
Job Title: Senior Food Scientist
Salary: c £65-80k DOE
- Degree in Food Science / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering (with a food focus) is essential.A PhD would be a distinct advantage.
- Do you have experience of managing end to end NPD / Innovation projects in food manufacturing taking inspiration from current global trends and horizon scanning.
- Do you have excellent analytical skills and experience of working in the lab?
- Are you a confident communicator, able to influence at different levels and lead cross functional and teams?
- Experience of working with plant based and/or protein replacements is an absolute essential for this role.
- Are you aware of current trends and influences in the food industry, motivated by new flavours and passionate about food quality?
The role is a mix of all the above and more, I have been to their sites and met the team and am very excited. Working with one of the most recognisable brands in the vegan sector, this would give you the opportunity to create new and exciting products for the vegan and flexitarian market.
Due to the fast paced environment this challenger brand works to your products will be from incubation to with the consumers within weeks. This is a product developers’ dream!
It is a brand new position due to expansion within the business pioneering their ever growing range. Exciting times!
A hugely innovative and inspiring company that are pioneering in the plant based, meat and dairy alternatives. They have recently gone through a large change within the company. They can offer flexible working hours, avenues to progress alongside world travel.
I cannot put into words what this client represents, so please feel free to call me and I would be happy to tell you more.
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for your email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with KG/10400 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07399 935 170 (mobile).