- Location: Hybrid working and Greater London
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£55K + benefits
- Date Posted: 06/07/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/08/2022
Senior Buyer – Indirect
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Senior Buyer – Indirect
Location: Hybrid working and Greater London
Salary: c£55K + benefits
My client is a globally recognised brand and is the largest player in its field.
With a real emphasis on people development and determined strategic growth they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Procurement Manager/Buyer to help articulate and define the future strategy for their core categories. They truly are a company who strive to be the best in all they do and are an exciting business to work for!
- We’re looking for a graduate calibre Procurement professional preferably MCIPS qualified with previous experience in managing indirect procurement.
- You’ll have a strong track record, managing a multi-million pound spend along with superb commercial awareness
- You must be driven and ambitious as there are fantastic global career opportunities available for successful individuals.
- Being internationally mobile would be highly beneficial,
- You’ll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity.
- You need a demonstrated track record of strong negotiating performance and devising and implementing category strategy.
- As a key member of the Supply Chain team you will strive to deliver the business’s growth strategy and the goals in support of the development of world class performance and facilities.
- As Indirects Buyer, you will implement purchasing strategies to achieve continuous improvement and competitive advantage across all suppliers.
- You will continually investigate and recommend new and comparable materials, techniques, etc. that may increase the Company’s systems profitability, productivity and effectiveness.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and commodity information is an essential part of this role.
- You will work and liaise closely with Marketing/Finance and Commercial teams to prioritise needs and ensure full operational understanding.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this leading business , please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/IB to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.