- Location: Fully Remote
- Job Type: Sales / Accounts Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50k
- Date Posted: 10/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 17/11/2023
Sales Manager – Food Manufacturing
Location – Greater London, Fully Remote.
Salary – c£50k
Jump on board this expanding ship and take it to the next level! If you’re an experienced FMCG Sales Manager with big hitter experience… I want to hear from you.
- Before applying you will need to have a relevant degree and qualifications.
- You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
- Positive, enthusiastic candidates that are going to fall in love with the company and products and use their contacts to grow the client base.
- This would suit someone with a senior sales background from a FMCG / Pan Asian / Indian / Chinese big hitter that supplies products to both independent and major UK retailers.
- Candidate must be able to give strong examples of listings won and YOY growth.
- Increasing volume, market share and profitability of the business.
- This is a standalone role, working closely with the owners to launch their products off the website and into the market.
- Successfully winning new business.
- Develop consumer marketing plans for the products in line with the business’s overall strategy.
- Ensure any/all ambassadors remain completely focussed and committed to the growth of the products.
- Must by open to travel / mobile working.
- Innovative and quirky brand putting their mark on the Asian food market.
- Growing at an unstoppable pace this company does not look to be slowing down any time soon!
If you’re interested in applying for this role, contact Hannah on 0161 832 7463 or email a copy of your CV directly to Hannah at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org with reference HM14132