Sales Account Manager – FMCGSilven Recruitment Posted 04/02/2021
Sales Account Manager – FMCG
Location – Merseyside
Salary – c£65k + Excellent Benefits.
Jump on board this expanding ship and take it to the next level! If you’re an experienced FMCG Sales Manager with big hitter experience… I want to hear from you.
- Before applying you will need to have a relevant degree and qualifications.
- Positive, enthusiastic candidates that are going to fall in love with the company and products and use their contacts to grow the client base.
- This would suit someone with a senior sales background from an FMCG big hitter that supplies products to major UK retailers.
- Candidate must be able to give strong examples of listings won and YOY growth.
- Increasing volume, market share and profitability of your account.
- Successfully winning new business.
- Develop consumer marketing plans for the products in line with the business’s overall strategy.
- Ensure any/all ambassadors remain completely focussed and committed to the growth of the products.
- Must by open to travel / mobile working.
- Innovative and quirky brand putting a clean, artificial free taste at the forefront of the product.
- Growing at an unstoppable pace this company does not look to be slowing down any time soon!
If you’re interested in applying for this role, contact Hannah on 07450406505 or email a copy of your CV directly to Hannah at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org with reference HM/8577