- Location: West London
- Job Type: Planning
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35k+ Benefits
- Date Posted: 25/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 03/06/2023
Route Planner – FMCG.
Location – West London.
Salary – c£35k+ Benefits.
Posted by – Silven Recruitment.
Are you an experienced Route Planner looking for a new challenge in the food manufacturing and distribution industry?
- Plan and optimize routes for food distribution.
- Covering various locations in the UK, predominantly covering the South.
- Utilize planning system and other planning tools to improve efficiency.
- Work with drivers, transport management team, and other key stakeholders to improve delivery schedules.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in transport operations, ideally within a temperature-controlled, multi-drop environment.
- Good knowledge of road transport regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present at senior management level as well as front line operations staff.
- Strong planning and prioritizing skills
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- One of the leading food manufacturers in the industry
- Dedicated to producing high-quality food products.
- Committed to sustainability and reducing environmental impact.
Salary and package.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Generous benefits package.
If you’re looking for a new challenge in the food manufacturing and distribution industry, apply with your CV today! You can email a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting reference HM13136 or contact hannah directly on 0161 832 7463.