- Location: Cardiff
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£55k - £60K + benefits
- Date Posted: 29/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Reliability Engineering Manager
This is a great opportunity for a career-minded Reliability Engineer/ Manager to join a food manufacturer where you will have a real influence on the engineering strategy.
Job Title: Reliability Engineering Manager
Salary: c£55k – £60K + benefits
- You will provide leadership, direction, and functional expertise to the Plant for its asset management strategy.
- Lead the Planned Maintenance (PM) strategy focused on building Employee capability and driving Employee engagement through implementation of high-performance work systems to achieve exceptional business results.
- Lead, train and develop the systems such as Breakdown Elimination, Planning and Scheduling to reduce Maintenance Spend and Storeroom Inventory, while ensuring the plant’s assets are continuously improved and maintained to standard.
- Create and execute the site PM Pillar Plan and Strategy in line with the continuous improvement Masterplan.
- Lead and support Plant PM assessments, audits, and training Plant, CI and Maintenance Leaders to PM methodology and progress.
- Ensure the optimal technology (e.g., CMMS) is deployed to create visibility of Maintenance losses.
- Strategic Engineering Management Experience in a FMCG environment (food industry experience desirable).
- Ability to analyse plant and create a critical asset care plan (RCM)
- Experience of utilising people processes and methods (PDR, PIP and coaching) to engage, motivate and improve individual performance.
- Demonstrable automation skills and a robust understanding of process control systems (Knowledge of Allen Bradley desirable).
- Growing and Acquisitive Food Manufacturing Group
- Committed to being best in class
- Offers an attractive package including private health care, pension scheme, bonus etc.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity call Emma on 0161 832 7463 or email Emma at emma.hanson@Silven.co.uk with a copy of your CV quoting reference EH/REMSW