Reliability EngineerSilven Recruitment Posted 17/04/2020
Are you a time served Engineer looking to work their way up in a Food Manufacturing environment? Then this household name needs you!
Posted By – Silven
Location – Worcestershire
Job Title – Reliability Engineer
Salary – £37.5k
Specific focus on reliability through delivering long term corrective maintenance solutions and leading the sites planned preventative maintenance activity.
- Execute changeovers and Continuous Improvement activities.
- Take a lead in the technical upskilling of Production Operators.
- Great chance for progression as this is the development role for the maintenance team leader.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of plant maintenance within Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing is highly desired.
- Multi Skilled. Electrical Bias is preferred.
- Preferable HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Experience of developing and implementing predictive/preventive maintenance techniques and regimes.
A leader within the Food Manufacturing environments producing a range of products for retailers.
If you would like to know about this role then please send your CV to Hannah.mcgrail@ silven.co. uk quoting reference #HM7099 or call Hannah direct on 07450406505.